Search

My Blinkie

Email Me

Email me

My Hangouts

Creative Addictions

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Rochelle, I am married to the man of my dreams, and mom to 5 wonderful children! I have been designing tags and things for about 6 years now in a couple of groups. I use Paint.Net, so any tutorials I write will be written for that. I am definitely a tutorial lurker and love making new things
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer Masks made Exclusively for The Creative Chicks Blog

I have found another outlet to make masks for, it is so addicting!  But you can now also find masks made by me at The Creative Chicks. They are a great bunch and are so friendly!  But here are some Summer masks made for them.
You will find the link for downloading HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment