Search

My Blinkie

Email Me

Email me

My Hangouts

Creative Addictions

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Rochelle, I am married to the man of my dreams, and mom to 5 wonderful children! I have been designing tags and things for about 6 years now in a couple of groups. I use Paint.Net, so any tutorials I write will be written for that. I am definitely a tutorial lurker and love making new things
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Winter Wishes




Well I have made another kit, this time I did a collaboration with Queenie's Signatures & Kits on this one. Make sure you check out her portion out on her Blog.

Here is my portion

You can download this kit by clicking below
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cffc558wcx8bpib/Winter_Wishes_Collab.zip


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy my kit.






2 comments: